Eshan Sharma’s Blog ‘Writer’s Destination’
Talking while Walking Interview Series
Eshan Sharma, A teen blogger, poet, writer and a journalist as well.
Today we have Mr. Shivi Pandey, A great Writer and a human as well.
Book: Love Story ?Seriously!
1. Where are you from? Give us your brief introduction. About your childhood.
Ans- I am from Patna. In my early childhood I was into a boarding where the insect of writing bit me.
2. When did you first realize you wanted to be a writer?
Ans- I had realized it very early that I wanted to write but I realized that I wanted to be a writer only when I was in final year of my college.
3. What is your work schedule like when you're writing?
Ans- I am not a regular writer and hence I am very random at writing. No work schedule as such.
4. What inspired you to write your first book?
Ans- The habit of reading made me think, even I could try writing and hence I penned down my first book.
5. If you had to choose, which writer would you consider a mentor?
Ans- Always , Ashwin Sanghi
6. Can you share a little of your current work with us?
Ans- I am working on a thriller which is a bit critical to explain but it would be much better than my first book.
7. Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work?
Ans- My favorite is Ashwin Sanghi. His way of creating mysticism and logic with facts fascinates me a lot.
8. What is your favourite book and why?
Ans- My favorite book is “chanakya’s chant” as always by Mr. Ashwin Sanghi.
9. Million dollar question, are you working on another book?
Ans- Yes ,I am working on my next book.
Have you written any other books that are not published?
Ans- Working on my second, other than that, nothing.
10. What is the biggest surprise that you experienced after becoming a writer?
Ans- The surprise of completing a book which actually got published was the biggest surprise and indeed I became an author.
11. Where do you see publishing going in the future?
Ans- Long way to go. It probably has potential but few operations need to be taken care of.
12. Is there anything else you would like to add that I haven’t included?
13. Do you have any advice for other writers?
Ans- Just write your heart out and do not follow the market trend and believe in whatever you write.
14. Do you have anything specific that you want to say to your readers?
Ans- Just one thing, please do not compare me with the others because I am who I am and would like to remain so.