WRITER’S DESTINATION INTERVIEW
Eshan Sharma, Blogger and a Author
Q.1) Please tell us something about you?
* Amay Saxena is a guy who doesn’t like to socialize much, is a homebody, and likes to express his thoughts through his writing.
Q.2) Is there anything you find particularly challenging in your writing?
* Yes, developing a unique plot for a thriller. I usually spend around four to five months, observing obvious things trying to connect them with situation in my mind. It is a challenging part for any writer.
Q.3) How long have you been writing?
* I have been writing from 3 years.
Q.4) How long does it take you to write a book?
* It depends on the amount of research put in. I wrote my first book, The Death Story, in less than 8 months.
Q.5) What would you say is your interesting writing quirk?
* None as such but I am always finding ways to improve my story, and writing so that my book can connect with my readers. I try to create suspense but sometimes, I fail.
Q.6) How did you begin writing? Did you intend to become an author, or do you
Have a specific reason or reasons for writing each book?
Ans: I did not intend to become an author. It just came to me, suddenly. I write because I love to. It is my passion.
Q.7) What inspired you to write your first book?
* I wanted to write a story. I started one and ended up writing it. Nothing really inspires me, that’s my job to write and I really love when I am writing.
Q.8) Please tell us something more about your upcoming book?
* My upcoming book is going to be thriller, of course. I have a plot in my mind but I can’t really disclose anything so early.
* To be able to write a thriller. It is very tough to write one, actually.
Q.10) what’s something you are really good at the few people know about?
* I am good at lying. I don’t lie all time but I am in a business of telling lies and letting people believe it. And yes, people know about it.
Q.11) Can you share with us the best way to reach you and where to learn
Learn more about your books?
* The best way to reach me is through WhatsApp. I answer almost everyone and here’s my No. 8097981657.
Q.12)What was the hardest part of writing this book?
* Hardest part was writing the second part in my book where the story of the book completely takes a different turn. And maintaining the same pace was also tough.
Q.13) What do you think is the future of reading/writing?
* There are many authors coming up and the writing world is surely going to expand in future. Books are stress busters and in future, I am sure all of them will know that books are the best friends.
Q.14) If you had to do something differently as a child or teenager to
Become a better writer as an adult, what would you do?
I will surely read more and know the ways of intriguing a person into the story developed by me.
Q.15) Let me ask you something about myself, how was the interview??
Something you want to say about me?
* All questions I’ve answered till now are interesting. You’re doing a great job.
Q.16) What you like to do when you are not writing?
* Usually, I like to sleep when I am not writing or research about any topic. If not sleeping I prefer reading books.
Q.17) If you had to choose, which writer would you consider a mentor ?
* I would without any doubt consider Sidney Sheldon as my mentor. The master storyteller as known worldwide.
Q.18) Can you share a little of your current work with us?
Ans: Currently, I am working on another thriller and its going to be better and exciting one as I have put on a great deal of research in it. Let me give you a hint: It is a family thriller.
Q.19) What is the biggest surprise that you have experienced after becoming
Ans: People respect you, more and try to connect with your thoughts. This was a surprising change for me.
Q.20) Is there anything else you would like to add that I haven’t included?
* Nothing. You’ve included almost everything. Perfect, I’d say.
Q.21) Do you have any advice for other aspiring writers?
* For other aspiring writers I’d say: believe in your work, work extremely hard and don’t take yourself too seriously. Taking yourself too seriously may stress you a bit.
Q.22) Do you have anything specific that you want to say to your readers?
* Nothing much. Love u all. Keep supporting me.